I’m back with a new topic after a lot of time!
Today I’m going to ask you: if you could build a plane, how will it be?
Don’t worry about physics, about lift, trust, realism or costs, free your fantasy and complete the polls below. I’m very curious to see which will be the most voted parts that will make the “community plane”!
(Please advise me if the topic doesn’t fit in this category and I ll put it in Real World Aviation)
Main materials (max 3)
Interior materials (max 2)
The plane will be similar to (max 4)
- CRJ family
- E-JET FAMILY
N° of engines
Engine type (max 3)
- CFM 56 (B737 Classic and NG)
- CFM LEAP (A320neo, B737 max)
- General Electric CFS 6-80 (B744, B767, A330, MD11, C5M Galaxy)
- General Electric GEnx (A350, B748, B787)
- Pratt & Whitney Canada PW 120A (Dash 8)
- Pratt & Whitney PW 4000-112 (B777)
- Rolls-Royce/Snecma Olympus 593 (Concorde)
- Rolls-Royce Trent 900 (A380)
N° of landing gears
Tires for 1 piece of main gear
Special features[poll name=poll13 type=multiple min=1 max=9 public=true]
- Glass ceiling
- LED lighting with customisable shades
- Personal IFES (InFlight Entertainment System)
- VIP Lounge
And that’s all!
Thank you for answering! Text below how would you call it or talk about your choices!