If You Could Add Anything to IF

I’ll continue the conversation here as this topic hasn’t been talked about in 3 years, I will section this topic into a few categories;

Aircraft

Liveries

Features

ATC

Other

Please add the category you are talking about as a header by using the “#” symbol.

Example

Aircraft

Concorde

1 Like

Aircraft: A350-1000
Livery: Qantas 787-9 (new livery)
Features: Taxiway lights and taxi lights that light up the ground
Other: Change the incorrect capitalisation of JetStar to Jetstar (I know it’s small, but why not? It’s annoyed me for years lol)

Is this how you want it?

1 Like

I referred to it in two ways. You could’ve either done it that way or for example if you wanted the concorde you would do

Aircraft

Concorde

1 Like

A220 without a second thought. Nothing else.

5 Likes

Couldn’t Agree More.

1 Like

Aircraft: A35K
Livery: Air France Normal livery for the 77W
Features: Airport buildings
ATC: Abort takeoff command

2 Likes

I thought there already was an abort command? It says: callsign, cancel takeoff clearance, hold position.

No from like the pilot’s end like:

Miami tower, Scandinavian54Super, aborting takeoff RWY 12

1 Like

I see now.

2 Likes

Taxiway lighting!

Aircraft

BAE-146.

Such an iconic plane! Four jet engines on a regional airliner is quite simply incredible.

2 Likes

Aircraft:

Updated 757/767. F-15 is something that would also be cool.

Features:

Airbus specific GPWS callouts

1 Like

You can get that with IF Assistant

I have IF-A, and I spent ~$21 USD for all the extra features, but I don’t think I should have to pay money for that.

2 Likes

Aircraft: More classic aircraft like L-1011, YS-11, 747classic, 737 classic, original
And more Russian aircraft like the an-225 TU-144 IL-86
ATC: want a server witch you can talk directly to the ATC controller through microphone

2 Likes

My guy, you know what’s good.
In my opinion;
Aircraft: 727, DC-8, DC-9, DC-3, DC-4, DC-6, L-1011, A300, A310, B-25, 737-200C (with gravel kit), 737-300/400/500, 747-300, 757-300, 767-200.
Notice these are all older aircraft. I personally like these better that the all computerized modern jets.

2 Likes

Heck Yeah.

3 Likes

Liveries

Air China,China Southern,Sichuan Airlines…

I want all those aircrafts in IF! It’s all beautiful

1 Like

Especially since the call outs on the app isn’t accurate.