If you could add any jet fighter to IF

On top of that, I think the F-16 Viper and the F/A-18 Legacy Hornet deserve a remaster. For the F-16, having some 4,000 of these aircraft serving in 26 different countries in this day and age is nothing short of remarkable, seeing action both within and outside of NATO member states. Bringing it up to standard, with removable drop tanks, functional weapons, customizable hardpoint payloads and a multitude of liveries and variants to choose from would be a godsend for those who want something fresh.

As for the F/A-18 Hornet, the F/A-18 E/F Super Hornet, and the EA-18G Growler, aircraft carrier operations would unlock brand-new possibilities - I think it’s feasible to have a Nimitz-class aircraft carrier permanently anchored off the coast of Hawaii or somewhere where you can spawn in as Super Hornets and whatnot. With catapult and arrestor cable physics implemented, it’d be a PLAYGROUND.

All in all, I think there is definitely a case to implement more fighter jets and military aircraft into IF.

3 Likes

a Russian sukhoi or mig

1 Like

I know this is an odd looking jet, but the B2 Spirit.

4 Likes

This is one of the most beautfiul things ever. And the Lockheed F-117.

3 Likes

Any updated Fighter would be awesome.
F-4 Phantom II
F-15E Strike Eagle
Eurofighter Typhoon
F/A-18E/F Super Hornet

3 Likes

Definitely F15 and the Typhoon!!

Please don’t forget to vote for your favourite aircraft

Cheers!

2 Likes

Anything vietnam-era

3 Likes

Sukhoi Su-57
AMX International Ghibli
AerItalia F104-S

1 Like

Vietnam -era, I would go F4 Phantom.

Euro fighter Typhoon, Hawker Hunter, Hawk T1, F35B Lightning

1 Like

A VTOL Plane

1 Like

republic XF 84 thunderscreech loudest plane on earth

1 Like

The A4 skyhawk

1 Like

A-4, F4, A-7 F8, S.14, and F-35 😎

1 Like

I would love it too but it’s a bomber not a fighter

1 Like

I would love to have the Dassault Rafale series and some aircraft carriers to be able to land and take off from it:

4 Likes

Yeah, but it’s a stealth bomber. I just thought it could still fit in to the category

Saab JAS 39 Gripen! 🇸🇪

2 Likes

F 35 would be fabulous to the sim 👍

3 Likes

I love the Gripen. That one would be an awesome addition.

1 Like