(If you can remember) What was your first In-app purchase you made in IF?

Before Live came on I purchased the F-22 Raptor. I am a huge fan of it.

1 Like

The first in-app purchase I bought was the 1 month live subscription, you didn’t get all regions and planes back then. The only other thing I ever bought was the 787-10. It’s a nice plane lol.

1 Like

I started flying infinite flight in end 2013 and in begin 2014 I bought the 777-300ER and live 1 month😀

1 Like

Lol same, I stop playing at it because it was taking a lot of space on my old phone but then when I got my HTC M7, I redownloaded and found out that multiplayer was available so I bought it.

1 Like

I really love the b747-8. It looks new and the B747-8F has a great looking livery.

1 Like

My first purchase was a live subscription in July 2017. I fell in love with infinite flight after that, bought another plane (I think it was the 787-9), and then shortly after that purchased the live+ subscription. When global’s release was imminent, I shelled out the money for another live+ subscription even though my current one was not finished. Now 1000 hours and an IFATC certification later, I have no regrets.

2 Likes

I had the B787-8 first and then I bought the -10 later and I was surprised that was way long and then 1 month later started playing back with the 787-8 and it looks way more shorter than when I first bought it.

1 Like

The 767-300ER, somewhere in the end of 2014. Never regretted it.

1 Like

Lol me neither, it helped me on working with my landings.

1 Like

It was the 787-9. I’m auch a Air Canada biased guy so I needed this one instant after it got reworked

1 Like

I stopped playing it for a year since multiplayer came out. One year later, I was able to try out multiplayer and I have become addicted to it ever since.

1 Like

Of course now it’s very outdated, but the physics aren’t as terrible and it is such a good all-rounder. Not too big, not too small. Very varied liveries, and just a great looking plane.

1 Like

Live + in October. I bought it maybe three days before Global came out. But I controlled KNUC.

1 Like

I believe my first in-app purchase in Infinite Flight was the New York region. I was just desperate to fly somewhere popular lol.

1 Like

777-300ER I thought it would be really cool to fly such a big aircraft. And it had the Air NZ liveries so i was down

1 Like

F-22. I thought the F/A-18 was trash and I liked the F22 so i got it, probably back in 2015.

1 Like

I think it was the 757-200

1 Like

Ummm I think it was the 787-9

1 Like

Live+ funny thing I was actually one of the first in IF back when it was released. But never flew love until last year. Lol

1 Like

1 month of live (pre-global) or some sort of region. Can’t clearly remember…

1 Like