If you are considering attending an aviation college read this!

http://www.flyingmag.com/pilots-places/aviation-colleges/aviation-college-better-choice-ever

If you are like me, and want to attend an aviation college, this article is a really good read. It talks about what colleges offer what, and really gave me a look into what I want to do. Hope you read it!

IT IS A LONG READ

3 Likes

That’s a very nice and helpful article. Sophomore year of high school hasn’t started yet for me due to the hurricane, but as I start to think about life after high school that article is some nice insight. Great find!

1 Like

Thankyou! Me being a freshman next year, I am still a little shaken on what I want to do. I know I want to be a pilot just don’t know what college, (if an aeronautical college) I’m starting to fly next year. And am geniunky excited! Best of luck to you!

1 Like

Ah. Are you going to be a freshman in college or high school? Either way, good luck to you too!

Wasn’t planning on attending a University that speicalises in Aviation, just one that works with aviation. However everyone should read the article.

2 Likes

High school. But it’s never to early to think about college!

1 Like

I agree! Evryone should read this,

I already have my course planned. Naval Academy, come out with a bachelors in aeronautical engineering, then go to flight school and get on course for flying F-18, or maybe when get to it F-35s off the flight deck. :)

1 Like

Cool! I don’t want to be in the mi,Italy because my dad flew the B1-1B bomber active duty for 13 years, and I’ve seen the carnage it can have on a faimly. I hope you have a great time flying, it is a wonderful thing.

2 Likes

“Embry-Riddle students we talked to said flight training at the university will cost them between $65,000 and $95,000 for a wallet full of pilot licenses through their commercial multi and CFI-I. The tuition costs for the top aviation schools, meanwhile, are on par with out-of-state costs at other competitive universities around the country.”

sigh. not sure where they are getting this number, but 49,338 x 4= IS NOT 65-95K #doyouevenmatherau

I wanna be a real pilot so bad but I also wanna be a cop so badly! Got a solution?

Be a pilot if a poultice aircraft, or a police chopper.

1 Like

Thanks sounds like a solution!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.