If X-Plane can, why can't we?

There are some things that X-Plane did better than us ( IF is the BEST )
For example: gear tilted, animated cockpit, 3D buildings etc.
So, if they can, we can too ( it’s about time ) ! And it will be the most realistic simulator !

Thanks for the hard working developers

6 Likes

Their terrain is horrible and the aircraft liveries don’t look as polished and clean as the ones in IF. The airports were bad too. Though I’m speaking from my X-plane 9 for Android experience.
Edit: I tried to find X-plane 9, and it isn’t in the Playstore anymore. I wanted to take a screenshot between their 777-200ER and our 777-200ER.

12 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I downloaded X-plane 10, so much lag. I’ll stick with IF for a long time. It lags too, but less than X-plane 10.

1 Like

As I say, IF is the best, just some things we need

2 Likes

Gear tilt will come when the devs come up with a solution for a smooth tilted-on runway transition for the wheels.

First thing you need to relise is that the Xplane developer team is huge. They have the amount of people to create those features quicker.

Plus they have had a few years head start.

7 Likes

First i believe the title’s supposed to be if xplane can…why cant we?…back on topic now many similar topics or disscusions have been made about this and that about xplane aerofly among other sims i can’t recall… but! as much as everyone has his own views on this and that about each sim of which i do respect…all i know is that if the ∞F devs decide to do something.they do it to their best

✌peace ;-)

4 Likes

Quality over a horribly unergonomic sim ;)

3 Likes

Well said @Massimo_Murgida

As mentioned above x-plane came before IF so yes they did have a head start but I bought the 747-400 and it was poorly animated and put together so I deleted it and didn’t think back

5 Likes

We have more than 20 planes
Xplane have 3-4 planes
We have 15 or. More regions
Xplane have 3-4 regions
We are more realistic than them
Plane sound in if is realistic not in Xplane

8 Likes

To be fair, you can´t have good terrain on a mobile app without it crashing after touching its icon.

9 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

Guys X-Plane on mobile isn’t that bad fair enough let’s not be biased here.

Weather isn’t too bad
Planes there are more than 3-4 so be fair. They don’t have liveries though.
We have similar amount of regions to use but IF has larger regions.
They have features a lot would like to see like virtual cockpits.
Let’s not be biased we all love IF making a comparison isn’t bad.

4 Likes

They have the Cirrus Vision SF50 (X-plane 9), that aircraft is awesome.

3 Likes

Please check this topic

Xplane 10 mobile is a worthy competitor - no need to trash it. The virtual cockpit with working instrument gauges are nice, the 3d buildings and night lighting are nice too.

However IF has some very special features that put it ahead. It has live and a built in ATC simulator which are ahead of many of the dedicated ATC apps.

We will catch up with them eventually where they are ahead, don’t worry!

8 Likes

X-Plane 10 mobile is excelent. problem is though, too small regions :/

2 Likes

Every simulator has the positive ones, and the minus ones. X-Plane maybe could have animated cockpit, Clouds, 3D Buildings etc. But, IF is the best in case of Liveries, Planes, and Graphic quality though IF doesn’t have some of X-Plane features. Not Only X-Plane, almost every simulator even don’t have great graphics like Infinite Flight did.
Remember, Mobile devices are currently growing right now (Including on RAM and memory capability). So It’s very possible for Infinite Flight to beat X-Plane, Aerofly, and FSX on Future Updates. (We can see it from A320 Updates, B787/A321/B777 revamped by adding Window lights and Cockpit lights) :)

4 Likes

If X-Plane told you to jump off a bridge, would you?

6 Likes