IF uses too much battery

I have the low power mode enabled but the battery keeps going down even though my device is plugged in? Why is this happening and what can I do to reduce my battery usage?
Thanks

Turn on power saving, turn down graphics and brightness… airplane count lowest. Just turn down your settings.

Do leave your device to charge for a little bit if it is really low.

The best setting on IF, the one that reduces graphics on long haul flights. Also turn graphics down.

1 Like

If this doesn’t work, it’s an issue with your battery, not IF.

3 Likes

But I like to have good quality scenery during my flights.

Well, sometimes you can’t get everything you want…

3 Likes

Then there’s nothing you can do apart from watch your battery drain like spaghetti on a colander.

That’s good and all, just keep it down if you’re sleeping or not actively watching.

As I said before, I do have the low power mode enabled but i need high quality senery for good screenshots.

Turn it up when going on replay mode, not mid flight.

1 Like

Just turn it higher to take a screenshot and then back down again.

1 Like

If it’s not a battery issue, probably a cable issue. Have you tried another charger to use on your device? Have you tried another plug socket?

I have the same issue with pretty much all chargers

Tried different plug sockets then?

What device are you using?

I am using an ipad air I think

Which generation?

2 Likes

I think 2nd

Boy will the generation probably explain some stuff. If it’s an early one, that’s gonna be pretty weak. Not that I know anything about IOS devices.

1 Like

Odd question but are you flying indoors at room temperature? The temp really affects battery.