IF Tracker | Join The Team! (Map Development!)

Yes it will have those features, unfortunately we don’t have an estimate release time

1 Like

That’s ok, you don’t need coding experience, you can learn from https://www.w3schools.com/ to build your knowledge of coding

No it’s that I’m working on some of my own coding projects so I don’t know how much I can help with urs but I’ll help as much as possible :)

1 Like

I think this is interesting and the few new aspects that adapt to the updates makes this slightly unique. I wish you luck on your endeavor with this idea!

2 Likes

Thanks for your support! We will be putting a form for Ideas and we will be looking at the ideas and then choose one and we will add it to our map. If you have any questions regarding this flight map please feel free to PM myself at anytime!

1 Like

New Update!

Suggestions can now be made here in this form!

1 Like

I already liked it … I hope to use it in a short time, strength to continue the project !!!

1 Like

That is great to hear and Thank you for the support! If you have any questions regarding the System please feel free to PM me.

1 Like

I just submitted a form, I hope these great features and thank you for wanting to offer this totally free. I know it should not be so easy to fulfill what I said so I hope you can do it!!!
Thank from Paraguay

2 Likes

No problem! Thanks for your contribution. I’ll look into it now

1 Like

Absolutely love the idea! I think it’s fantastic and will benefit the entire community, plus those who fly and don’t use the community! Best of luck to you 😊

Out of curiosity, how do you plan to support the operating costs if this is a free service? I love the idea of the free part, however expenses on your end for things as simple as a domain isn’t necessarily cheap.

2 Likes

Just left an idea, I’d like it if you could check that out and consider it!

2 Likes

Thank you for the support! If you have any questions regarding the flight tracker, please don’t hesitate to PM me personally

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know I’ll look into it

2 Likes

000webhost is a free webhost so we plan to use that. We might add a subscription in the future but for now its for free

2 Likes

I understand. If that’s covered, best of luck to you!

2 Likes

Thank you for the support!

2 Likes

Hello all, Another one of my staff members will be able to answer you questions in this thread!

If you have any questions, you can now ask @Blue_Lantern and myself

I am very curious indeed to see how you guys can add all these features without any income from the app! Good luck!

1 Like

We will be adding ads to make revenue

1 Like