IF theme song

I wish to compose an IF theme song using a score creator system that i use (musescore)
First i would like permission from the develepors @Philippe_Rollin and matt.

7 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

For the opening section of the game or the part where you have to wait for loading

3 Likes

I don’t see why he can’t try:)

7 Likes

FSX has a theme song, thats a simulator.

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

I still want permission from @philippe and @matt or is it not necessary. Just wondering

1 Like

Well you can have a go :-). I doubt they’ll have any problem with you making one, but it’ll have to be very good to for any chance of get into the sim.

3 Likes

Moved to developer. :)

Moved back to general. This does not belong in developer.

Menu music? No thanks :)

4 Likes

And why do you need permission? They’re most likely not going to add immediately, so you would need to give them a finished product. They decide if it gets implemented or not.

I personally don’t like the idea of music in IF.

Would you like to see an IF theme song?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

The song of the 2014 trailer (Can’t slow down, Reaktor Productions) has become the (inofficial) song of IF

2 Likes

@jonah.c. You know what they say about opinions Jonah! Don’t be distracted! Give it a Shot… Just make sure your ready to turn over all rights to IF if they accept your gift. Innovation is the Mother Invention and the thinking man!
Max Sends

5 Likes

I think you should give it your best shot but not all people will be happy with it. Whatever anyone does (in real life aswell as places like here), someone will dislike the work you produce.

1 Like

Don’t start the s***storm :P Haha! But X-plane 4 life!

1 Like

I’ll give it a try.

2 Likes

Something like The Final Countdown … last 30 seconds of approach, ha ha 😎

1 Like