IF Special Livery | Thank You Community 777-300ER | N773IF

very nice livery

2 Likes

I want to bump this up! Try to get the community’s support on this!

1 Like

I think it’s doing quite well considering it got over 100 votes in 24 hours 😂

3 Likes

Just gonna slightly bump this up, this livery is amazing, IF wouldn’t be complete with out it.

I agree. It would be a great way to thank the community for just being awesome!

1 Like

Especially since they are merging the IFC usernames with IF

It would be cool, but 40,000 usernames isn’t feasible at the moment. The most likely variant of the livery would be one without the names, and just a simple “thank you.” Maybe in the future we can add the names though!

2 Likes

If they will but name I hope not forget my name ☺️.

1 Like

Don’t worry, it’ll most likely either be everyone gets their name on the plane, or no one does. Which is why it’ll most likely be without the names for the time being. Cause you won’t be able to see them with the current level of graphics.

2 Likes

Is it true that you will no longer be adding special liveries and alliances (One Wold / Skyteam / Star Aliance) and give me the topic link ?
@infiniteflight

1. Where did you hear/see that?
  2. The account you mentioned isn’t monitored.
  3. For the future, please try to only talk about what the original post discusses. Anything unrelated an be flagged as off-topic.
1 Like

I honestly am very surprised at how popular this livery has been.

I mean gaining over 100 votes in 24 hours has to be a record.

2 Likes

I have only seen this livery for two seconds and cannot stop looking at it. This is not an airplane livery, but a work of art. Long live the IFC! Definitely deserves my vote. Good work Javier_Blancas and Butter_Boi!

Next, the one with the IFC members. This one, only one word can describe what I saw. Spectacular. I can’t think of any other word that could describe this livery. This is a work of art. I’d love to see a reveal of the other side. Awesome job, German_Pilot!

Would love to see these in Infinite Flight!
3 Likes

Thanks for the support everyone!

Lets keep this going everyone! :)

1 Like