If SoCal was a paid region.

I know that it is free… i know that almost everybody has already downloaded it… i know that global flight is coming out… But lets pretend none of these happened.

If SoCal was a paid region, would you still play on it or would the crowd have been transferred to Chicago? This is for both live and single player

• I would buy SoCal
  • I would play on Chicago

0 voters

1 Like

Depends which region would be free and where the most pilots fly. I’m not paying for multiplayer to fly in an empty region.

i’d be glad if you would just vote ;), instead of countering my every post. you can figure out which region most pilots would fly in by looking at the votes above, that’s why it is public ;)

1 Like

If SoCal was a paid region, then my guess would be that either San Fransisco or SoFlo would become the new SoCal

8 Likes

This is a very nice question.I’m just wondering about it too!never thought of it…hmm… well, i think Singapore would be the crowded region IMO

1 Like

i think i might agree. but it is has limited airports, chicago has tons

maybe…we would never know unless all this stuff actually happens.

This is what you are supposed to ask yourself…whats the most used Region after Socal in the Training Server!

true it might be singapore, but we don’t really know unless this will actually happen.

1 Like

Chicage only has one real, complete route within its borders: KORD-KMKE, with a United Express CRJ-200.

3 Likes

oh, i didn’t know! sorry. but despite of the real routes, it still has many more airports.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I would definitely pay for socal because thats where I live :)

So-Cal will be another London if it was paid

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.