IF showing black screen

I play Infinite Flight on PC and it always seemed to work perfectly fine. I went to go update to 19.4 and I haven’t been able to open the application. Once I open the application, the screen appears to be black and nothing else. I’ve tried waiting it out, restarting my computer, and re-installing the app but nothing seems to be working. Could I get some help?

Infinite Flight does not support emulators. You have been lucky to be able to do this on your PC. Infinite Flight is intended to be played on a phone or tablet, not a PC. Unless you can find a work-around yourself, you are out of luck. I have linked a topic on emulating in case that can help you.

1 Like

For disagreeing with the infinite team in one rule. I am stopping December 13 from using infinite. But I will leave here the explanation for 19.4.
It works but the update does not work because you will need a better android I will try to see which emulation solves this and will post the solution for you.

2 Likes

Thanks for your help Demetrius! You really are the emulating expert!

Also the Infinite Flight team never made a “rule” you can’t emulate. They just don’t formally support it. They don’t cater to those who want to emulate, however if you can find a way to do it, you can.

1 Like

thank you it was really a pleasure to have been with everyone here.

1 Like

I already have a pre solution to the problem I am working on it now.
As soon as I solve it I’ll post to you. I will try to solve it before the 13th.

2 Likes

Excellent! Hopefully @jack1 will log on to be able to see your solution. I wish you well with your journeys after Infinite Flight.

1 Like

This is what happens when 19.4 opens.
You don’t see the planes but it works.
The basic solution is to install outside of google play.
then set up your account normally so you can pay for usage of course.

1 Like

My advice is to use version 19.3 until we find a better android.
Already passed the problem to the bluestacks team awaiting their answers.
PS: Even with version 19.3 you’ll have trouble seeing the other planes, it’s clear to me that the base platform has changed. I’ll see what I do and return with something.

1 Like

Right now I’m flying from KSFO to KLAX is a test flight but complex because I can’t see other planes only if they are too close. I’ve had this problem before and it was the android version.

I have all normal high resolution audio but I don’t see airplanes just their points indicating the presence.
Version 19.4 is lighter to use.
I’m using less memory than before.
Before 3008 Mb
now 1752 Mb

this is all i see when i try to open the application

I have the same issue

1 Like

Same here, seems there was a major change on something in the update what interrupts with the Emulator

1 Like

Hello!

This will be resolved in a coming hotfix.

4 Likes

It doesn’t really work on any other emulator either, after 19.4, I hope it will work again on the next hotfix.

So, I assume the hotfix arrived with the 19.4.2. but the problem wasnt fixed.
In the opposite: the game crashes instantly after loading now. (on Bluestacks)

1 Like

We know… it was supposed to fix it but somehow did not. We’re investigating.

6 Likes

Thank you for youre hard work @schyllberg and youre team to fix this thing.

4 Likes

Thank you guys so much for working on this! I would fly on my iPhone but it’s just so small and I need to use it throughout the day which can be challenging for long haul flights. Glad there’s a fix coming shortly