IF_Seattle's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Welcome to my first ATC Tracking Thread! I will be starting out in OPLA, in Pakistan. I am fairly new, and I will be trying my best with pattern work, departures and arrivals!

Display Name = IF_Seattle

Status = CLOSED

Server = Training(TS)

Airport = N/A

Frequencies = Tower and Ground.

@SPEEDBIRD101 @Usman_A

1 Like

i will set up!

have you applied for IFATC?

Denied due to 1 Level 3 violation in the past 60 days :(

1 Like

what do you mean? are you not on grade 3?

To apply for IFATC, you must not have any Level 2 or Level 3 Violations in the last 60 days. So he has to wait 60 days from when he first got his level 3 violation, and providing he has hit the requirements he can then be in the recruiting process hopefully:)

1 Like

hi there! this airport is not very good for patterns currently because of the low visibility!

and runway 36r/l would of been preferred

Infinite flight crashed

1 Like

Rejoining, give me a moment :)

1 Like

Hey everyone! Thanks for coming to it! 500M visibility, sorry about that.
Please leave any feedback for me, so I can prepare for my next IFATC application.

1 Like

Opla is my home airport :))

1 Like

I’m actually there right now! I have a flight back to doha today :)

1 Like

feedback from OY-HEY

1. when i requested taxi first time you should of given me a pushback.

2. 18L was the wrong runway to use, check the meter and see what direction the wind is going, whatever runway is closer to that is correct, but no biggie as it was only 4knts

3. visibility was terrible, ext time check the visibility before opening.

4. takeoff was all good.

when clearing aircraft for touch and go in the pattern no direction needed!

1. pattern entry was not needed. if i am tho only one in the pattern then you only need to clear me, no sequence or pattern entry. If there are more than one plane in the pattern then sequence and clearance is needed. only for arrivals and runway changes you need to give a pattern entry (arrival = pattern, sequence(if more than one aircraft landing on same runway) . runway change, same as the arrival but when clearing you give pattern direction.

2. Exit runway is late! try 60 - 70 for larger aircraft and 50 - 60 for smaller ones like cessnas.

3. i asked for a runway change and you gave me a back taxi which was wrong.

other than that all was good!

her is the Manuel is here: 1.1 Introduction | Infinite Flight

Hey OY-HEY,
Thanks for your feedback.

1. When you had requested taxi for a runway in the start, you said “Standby”, so I thought you were correcting yourself.

2. 18L and 18R are usually never used at OPLA, but the wind was calm (<4knts).

3. Sorry about that visibility, I completely forgot Lahore gets foggy all the time. (Even though I’m looking outside the window and there is no fog, I live 2 miles away from the airport)

4. Your takeoff was good!

5. Fairly new to the Infinite Flight ATC system, always have been a VATSIM controller. We usually never do pattern work :)

6. When you came in for the option, I thought you were going to takeoff again (since its an option, and you were doing t&g’s) and thats why I anticipated when to tell you :)

7. At OPLA, where you parked at, you can use that as a back taxi back to the gates, as you spawned there at the start.

Thanks for your feedback. Next time I’ll try Approach!

1 Like

i think your better off sticking with tower and ground because you can only do ground and tower at the start of your IFATC career

I’m on grade 5

1 Like

im stuck in lahore and im going to Jakarta on the 26th

Second time! Here we go!

Display Name = IF_Seattle

Status = OPEN

Server = Training(TS)

Airport = KBFI

Frequencies = Tower and Ground.

@SPEEDBIRD101 @Usman_A

1 Like

i can come but not for long!

WHEN IN the pattern only sequence(if more aircraft in the pattern!) and clearance needed! unless necessary to make someone turn base so not to collide