IF related apps

Would like to know how many of you employ the third party add on IF Tracker app …formerly the IF Watcher…for statistical coordination and referential data retrieval… .as l stated in the bugs section of this forum that since I am unable to access all the leaderboard info…l have relied on this app for equivalent data…but now since the most recent update …v25 …which now includes real time ATC monitoring…it takes almost too long to show the current flight datasets…after 2 1/2 to 3 min…all graphic and text info is erased…so unless you have it preloaded and switch to it right after you suspend or end your flight …you will not be able to take a quick screenshot before the viewing time expires…do any of you use any other useful companion apps as well…any helpful hints or links would be appreciated…

1 Like

liveflightapp.com is mine - web based, so you can have it on a PC whilst you’re flying :)

1 Like

Recxx… “I” consider the so called “Third Party Add On’s” PARISITIC GROWTH"
A bootlegger is a bootlegger ain’t that right VA’s… Mad Max Sends😈😈😈😈

@carmalonso it’s very useful site but sometimes it hangs on my iphone/iPad browser. Is it too much cpu/memory hungry? Is it best to use it on windows pc.

It has some issues yep… I’m trying to find the time this week to fix them :)

1 Like

I see you are very unable to really express your mind and reach a firm opinion…as I stated before …the only other way l have found to get my current stats after each flight is to use one of those Parasitic apps…as you call them… like IF Tracker…since l cannot access the IF leaderboard info regularly anymore…what else would you suggest …Sir “Mad” Max Mustang…

Good to hear from you again…Professor X…thought I heard somewhere that you were missing after that last typhoon that hit the Phillipines…

I’m not Professor X, but he’s fine, I’ve seen him active recently :)

1 Like