IF regular website

Ummmm… Why is the IF website showing things that are not in the game???
Example:
Why is There VNAV with a tutorial video??
Capture

Also, Why is IF displaying images of the reworked 777, PLUS a United Airlines NEW livery on the 737??
Capture
Capture

Just wondering why these things are on the website but not in the game yet… I know this will probably get closed pretty quick by a MOD, but it is worth a shot

2 Likes

Plus there is a Center ATC tutorial

2 Likes

They updated their website to feature some 20.1 things. Looks like some leaks here and there were included ☺️

1 Like

the update is near ;) take the opportunity to start learning about all the new features coming to 20.1 as there is a lot to learn

1 Like

If it’s on the website it’s not a leak.

1 Like

The team are just updating the website in preparation for the 20.1 update. Yes it has new tutorials and discusses new features, but those are all the features we are already aware of. It’s better to publish resources earlier rather than later! :)

Also… things available on the official website are not a leak. They’re on there on purpose.

2 Likes

hoped that the staff would publish all of that prior to the update and that is what they have done, which shows their great organization and their splendid job. And may I thank you for the long hours beta testing, spotted you a few times :)

1 Like

I understand this, but @AviatorDan mentioned this, If a new user is looking at the regular website, sees the new features and looks for them in the game but cant find them. How is that going to work??

2 Likes

Clearly that means the update is coming soon… don’t think it’s a big deal

we know the final touches are made to the update, let’s not complain about minor things like that. It will come soon and the new users will find the update sooner than later

plus as I told earlier, take the opportunity to prepare for the update and the loads of new features

Let’s not get off topic. The last topic on this was closed because of speculations, arguments, and whatnot. This is also headed down the same road, so if we want to keep this open, let’s not let it become another 20.1 Development Thread!

2 Likes

I think everything as been answered and I think we should close the topic to not spread speculations or weird arguments on the update

1 Like

Still, I think a mod will be over here soon to close anyways

If you want this closed then FLAG it. No need to put in a comment