IF pro subscription issue

So i purchased the game and bought a pro subscription of one month right away, but the issue is whenever i try to to open multiplayer it says theres no active subscription and it shows me the menu for purchase. Meanwhile my AppStore (IOS 12) says that i have already bought the subscription and that it is pending along with the app (but i can already acces the app). If i click in buying the one month subscription again it says that i already own one and press ok only to receive a message that says “Cannot connect to the Itunes Store” over and over after every single try
What to do?

Hello!

If you purchased a new subscription or renewed an existing one but cannot access your online account please try the following steps:

1. Sign out of your Infinite Flight account (tap your name in top right corner, then “Logout”), if you are signed in.
  2. Restart your device
  3. Open Infinite Flight
  4. Tap “Fly Online!”

If you’re unable to access your subscription after completing the steps above please try the following:

1. Uninstall Infinite Flight from your device
  2. Restart your device
  3. Install Infinite Flight from App Store again
  4. Tap “Fly online!”.

The app should then display the account that holds your subscription based on the information found on your Apple-ID.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.