IF pro screen

Every time I end flight this shows up I think they should not have this and instead just keep it the way it was before the 22.6 update

7 Likes

I think this is to remind you of the advantages of a pro subscription

1 Like

But after every flight is a bit excessive…

5 Likes

I agree but…that’s business I guess

2 Likes

Yes they should remove that option

1 Like

Are you sure you weren’t trying to select a pro feature when this appeared? My subscription lapsed after 22.6 came out and I wasn’t getting this I believe. I’ve since renewed so I can’t test if that’s true.

1 Like

It occurs if your not on a subscription and end your flight every time

2 Likes

But I wasn’t on a pro subscription, and I was doing flights. When I ended them I wasn’t getting this. And it was after 22.6 came out. So I guess I can’t say more than that.

I’ll leave it for someone who knows better than me.

2 Likes

Considering that Infinite Flight doesn’t have any ads, this is more than fair in my opinion, especially since you can easily close it and don’t have to keep it open for x amount of time like on other platforms.

5 Likes

Yeah but the app is now free on the AppStore , so they have to make money

1 Like

You’re getting a LOT of free content with no ads and no emails. A reminder to subscribe after your flight is really the least we could be doing.

19 Likes

Yes but it is really annoying having that pop up every time you end a flight

1 Like

It’s not that difficult to click a extra button every-time you end a flight, the alternative is most likely 15-30 second unskippable ads after every flight.
If it bothers you so much you can simply exit the app rather than end the flight.

2 Likes

More annoying than ads?

12 Likes

its not really that bad when u think about it

2 Likes

Just close and reopen infinite flight. If not then log in again.

1 Like

I’d love to see where on earth is there anything else that offers a free service without ads, and without advertising their services one way or another.

If anything, we’ve been too lenient. A lot of of the way the free tier of Infinite Flight works today was carried over from the times the app itself was paid. Now that the app is free, we have to adapt.

And honestly, I think we’re going at this in a pretty reasonable way compared to everything else that’s going on in the App Store.

25 Likes

Easy fix: Subscribe to pro! 😂

but actually it’s worth it

7 Likes

I completely agree with this. What is offered for free is absolutely not free in terms of the effort and craft that has gone into it, and it’s beyond generous the way it has been done. I personally don’t have any issue with what the OP is describing if in fact this pops up after every flight.

But when my current subscription period ended just after 22.6 was released, I thought I wasn’t getting this pop up as described (I resubscribed shortly after my lapse). Soley due to that memory I was wondering if there wasn’t some glitch in the OP’s installation or selection that triggered what I don’t remember encountering.

If the OP was getting different than everyone else due to use was my only question mark.

Love the product, and I support the way it is marketed and sold!

8 Likes

No game will stop pursuing you to buy the more advanced feature of the game. It’s not less than advertising infact better. IF won’t remove this you have to buy pro and join us.

2 Likes