IF pro price

Is there any time that infinite flight pro price will drop a bit it cost 85kr in Denmark that’s expensive

Hello!

Unfortunately, it’s not very likely.
We haven’t changed our pricing since 2017, despite inflation and other costs going up in general. So lowering them at this point in time when costs are increasing even more due to the current situation in the world wouldn’t make much sense.

6 Likes

After the recent removal of the 6-month and 1-year options, in a way, you did. Still impressive it’s been the same price for over 5 years, given how much the sim has improved.

5 Likes

Technically, if one is on iOS, it is still possible to purchase the 6-month and 1-year subscription…

1 Like

That depends on ones perspective. The number of 6mo/12mo subscribers were quite low so the “financial impact” of that were next to nothing. I don’t have the specific numbers but it’s something that’s been discussed. The intentions for that change was never increased revenue by moving people from 6mo/12mo to monthly to begin with :)

6 Likes

That is interesting…you’d have thought there were quite a number of long-term subs given the “increased value” of them. Yes, most people are on 1-month subs but I’d have thought their likely would’ve been enough to cause a financial impact by “removing them” and therefore I found that decision to “remove” them was strange. I guess I overestimated…

2 Likes

I completely understand what you mean.
But putting up $100 for a full year is still quite a lot, unless you know with 100% certainty you were going to use it.

4 Likes

True. I guess that would deter people.

5 Likes

It would even deter me personally.

Just for reference regarding my mention of inflation earlier.
$9.99 in the year 2017, is today worth $12.10.

4 Likes

Pain noises - I don’t think we’ll ever see the day where this planet is economically stable for more than 2 seconds…eh but thats life…and it sucks sometimes…

4 Likes

Answered & explained :)