IF Podcast - Thoughts?

Would the forum minions be interested in a IF Podcast completely unrelated to Flightcast?

It would be more forum based.

So I would talk more with forum members and mods than outsiders.

Just would like your thoughts.

6 Likes

To be honest, not really. Flightcast is enough for me.

28 Likes

Yes, maybe include some IF news and some news on global or new features :-)

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback.

@JRRaviation would you be interested in actually speaking on the podcast though?

1 Like

Yes of course! Just let me know some details, etc.

Wouldn’t be opposed as it’d be more hands free listening to what would hopefully be pertinent and informative subject matter while having a day. I personally like listening rather than sneaking in a quick read.

Yeah, it would be banter + news

2 Likes

So I see there is some interest, correct?

1 Like

Frontier VA is actually considering making their own podcast, which will obviously discuss the VA as well as the community.

6 Likes

Honestly, I don’t think the IF Community is big enough for two popular podcasts. However, best of luck! I’ll make sure to listen. :)

10 Likes

Thanks emil!

On a side note, if anyone is interested on being on the show please pm me!

Wouldn’t it be better to get that news off flightcast anyway? Your focus seems to be on community, but its the insiders (mods and devs) that would provide accurate information. Having outsiders report on news would be complete speculation.

We have plenty “fake news” and “alternative facts” on the forum as we speak. That’s just my two cents.

Mmm, sounds good. I like the idea!

1 Like

Yes but we would report what we already know.

1 Like

I see. I just feel as if it would be a regurgitation of flightcast. But best of luck!

5 Likes

Sounds good since FlightCast is often just based around real world operations. Very cool idea!

1 Like

Thanks all!

Currently I have two members interested in the podcast.

I was wondering, since this is a community run idea, which ones you guys would want.

• Both members at once
  • One member at a time

0 voters

Another thing that I was wondering was if anyone would be interested in cohosting the show?

If so, please PM regarding that.

Thanks!

Absolutely not interested. We don’t need a podcast about forum dwellers on a video game that pretends to be a simulation that has been in development for a very long time. This isn’t star citizen.

2 Likes

So do you like Flightcast?

1 Like

FlightCast is good enough. I don’t think we need 2 podcasts competing for the same listeners.

4 Likes