IF Photo Album | Airbus [Album #1]

Hello my fellow pilots!

After viewing some beautiful Infinite Flight photos on the forum, I decided to make a monthy photo album of different kinds of aircraft and their companies. You may post as many photos as you like. There is one rule: Don’t Criticize. At the end of every month, there will be one winner whos name and picture will be promoted. Good Luck! And remember, have fun!

This Month’s Genre: Airbus Aircraft (Ex. A380/20/21/etc.)
Winner will be announced: The last day of July
~ You may upload as many pictures as you want, there is no limit.
~ Photo editing is NOT allowed, but photo cropping is. This is because some people do not know how to edit photos, therefore giving them a disadvantage in the competition.
*~ If you DO happen to put up a picture nothing related to an Airbus Airliner, it won’t matter at all. I still love enjoying all of your pictures. Just know that they will NOT be entered in the competition.

Thank you all for your beautiful pictures that you have put out, to share the great wonders of Infinite Flight.

-CaptainSean

6 Likes

A bit of flying with my Dad.

13 Likes

Thats what I like to see, but you know, you could always crop the instruments ;)

2 Likes

Oh and I asked a mod to delete the other messages so they dont clog up the forum page.

2 Likes

I know. That doesn’t degrade my pic does it?

2 Likes

I Dunno…

1 Like

7 Likes

3 Likes

Aproaching WMkk in etihad a321 fr.o.m. WSSS

1 Like

5 Likes

Just landed at Saba runway 12 in the a319

1 Like

3 Likes

Smexy!!! I like it!

2 Likes

10 Likes

Some from me

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

My Awesome Joshy ;)

2 Likes

Lol Nice assistive touch 😂