IF Passengers vs In flight assistant

Looking to buy either IF passengers or In flight assistant. Which one is best for casual flying?

2 Likes

IF Assistant is the best since you get a virtual co-pilot, V speed callouts, GPWS warnings and much more. IF Passengers is a bit dead now.

6 Likes

IF Assistant is your best bet, IF Passengers Thread was shut down due to lack of support for its user

8 Likes

I agree with the above two posters. I have IF Assistant and it is amazing. Absolutely amazing.

4 Likes

The reason I still use IF PAX is because it has a lot of Airlines soundtracks so I could listen the safety instructions and boarding music for each Airlines.
But I rely mostly on IF ASSISTANT.

3 Likes

Also to add onto this, IF PAX is no longer officially supported, so you may find that it won’t work with future updates of the IF app… IF assistant is by far the better of the two, with GPWS, warnings, verbal activation etc, and it’s definitely good value for money.

6 Likes

IF passengers did receive an update just a few days ago though. I use both. The Boarding music and saftey announcement on IF pax is just really neat.

3 Likes

There is no comparison.
IF Assistant is the premier app.

1 Like

Both are best at there doing, IF ASSISTANT is good for the callouts and co pilot and its amazing and aswell IF PASSENGERS is also good as it add realism with the boarding music, its still developing so lets not say they dead. 😊

2 Likes

IFA is the best

2 Likes

IF ASSISTANT is amazing never fly without it can’t recommend it enough

5 Likes

IF Assistant is the better one.

Heck, IF PAX doesn’t even have any support if you were to have a problem. They got so bad to the point where IF LLC staff had to ban them from providing their support here.

I used both apps, IF ASSISTANT is better for me because it gives you all the coordinates of the plane and the sound of the crew.

Infinite flight Passengers It has the advantage of the sounds of airlines and in the case of pushback and sound of Video Bording and also after the landing .

Don’t quote me on this, but I’m pretty sure if passengers isn’t “officially supported” anymore ,so I would more recommend If assist from experience

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.