IF Operations making game lag

Hi! I installed IF Operations a couple of weeks back now. Every time I connect the app to Infinite Flight, the game lags and freezes for a split second. I don’t know if anyone else is having this issue??

Hello! I also have the application. Could you describe when the lag takes place? Is it right as the game opens? Or during a flight? Does it happen multiple times? Or just once? Are you still able to use the game following the lag?

The lag occurs one I load into the sim. It happens probably around every 30 seconds consistently. For some reason not every flight, but most flights this issue occurs. The game is still usable.

What device are you using

Are you still reviving notification from IF Operations that it’s connected to the API service? Or is it failing to connect?

it’s an Iphone X

It’s definitely connected, since the app still works and gives me my report after my flight finishes

Have you tried a flight without IF Operations on? If you haven’t, try a flight real quick without the app connected. I want to make sure this is an issue with Operations, and not with Infinite Flight itself.

Try re downloading the app maybe

1 Like

It’s definitely an issue with IF ops, since whenever it is not connected, the sim runs smoothly

1 Like

I hate to be “that guy” , but try deleting IF Operations from your device entirely, and try downloading and using it again. It’s possible the system files are corrupted.

1 Like

no no I assumed that would be the case. I’ll update after reinstalling! :)

1 Like

I believe it has worked! Thank you!

You are very welcome! Let me know if the issue comes back. Have a great day!😁

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.