IF on tablet

Hello!

I’m an italian IF user with PRO account for one month.

On mobile phone works fine, today I’ve tried to play on tablet, it starts but not on the pro account…i make the login and i start with my account but i cannot use the pro account on tablet.

Anyone can help?

Thanks!!!

Hi,

Are you signed into your PRO account on your phone?

Becuase if you are then I believe you can’t login to the same PRO account on two different devices.

I think we need a moderator in here because I’m not 100% certain. @Chris_S maybe you could clarify his issue

You cannot use two devices on the same account at the same time. Use either your phone or your tablet.

Thank you for contacting support! So that we may better assist you, please provide more information by answering all of the questions below:

• Can you please provide some more details surrounding the issue you have mentioned?
  • Which device and operating system are you using?
  • If you have received any error message, please provide the exact details of the error.
  • Where did you originally download Infinite Flight from?
  • Is your device modified in any way?

I appreciate the information so I can more accurately solve your issue.

1 Like

Buongiorno!

Also make sure that you use the right account. There have been a couple of cases where users logged in with the wrong account, like for example another Google account, so make sure it’s the right one,

The previous answers covered the other possibilities pretty well 👍

Hello!

So:

I have a pro account but i can use it only on smartphone and not on tablet. On tablet i can log in but the account is not pro.

The tablet is Acer Iconia Tab

All IF downloaded from the playstore

No modify on tablet

I’m sure to use the right account: on both device i can read the same callsign and name. And i’m sure to make the log in different time.

Many thanks to all for your support

Do you use google or facebook to log in?
When you say account is not pro, what do you mean? Do you get an error or something else.

What device is your smart phone?
You need to use the same account that has the pro subscription on both devices. If you log in with google, then you need to use the same google username and password on the tablet.

Hi,

The smartphone is a galaxy j3 and works very well with IF.

I use google and the callsign is the same on both device. On the tablet i can use only a general account without subscriptions but i have 1 month pro and i can use it on mobile phone…

Unfortunately what you purchased was a PRO subscription (global) on your smartphone which does not apply to the version that is on your non-pro version on the tablet. These are two different versions with two different subscriptions. Subscription are no longer available on the non-pro version.

Hi,

Thanks for your support.

Can i download the same version on mobile and tablet?

If yes, how to proceed?

Thanks

Cris

Could you please tell us what Acer Iconia you have? (There are multiple versions.)

Hi is A210 Model

Thanks for the help

Your tablet does not support the Global update(s).
You need to have Android 5.0 (or higher) and your device has to support OpenGL ES 3.0 (or higher).

Check the topic below for more information:

Noooo so i will continue ti use IF on mobile but on tablet it looks much better…

Many thanks for your help