IF Olympics Trailer | Submit your best replays!

Hey everybody, Simon here.
Recently I started making a trailer for the InfiniteFlight Olympics and I need your help!

As I’m an Android 4.2.2 user I don’t have the possibility of screen recording on my device and I need motion graphics to let the trailer look authentic.
I’m really trying to gather the best of my - in the meantime - 3 year long video creating and editing experience, but I rely on cool video content as inserting screenshots looks horrible.

If you are interested and able to record in InfiniteFlight, here are a few things you should note:

• Following airlines are allowed:
  1. Team GB: BritishAirways, EasyJet, Flybe, Jet2, Thomas Cook, Thomson, Monarch, Virgin Atlantic
  2. Team Australia: Jetstar, Qantas
  3. Team Germany: AirBerlin, AeroLogic, Lufthansa, TuiFly, DHL
  4. Team USA: AlaskaAirlines, AllegiantAir, American, Delta, Frontier, Hawaiian, JetBlue, Southwest, Spirit, United, Virgin America
  5. Team Canada: AirCanada (with all subsidaries)
  6. Team Switzerland: Swiss
  7. Team Sweden: SAS Scandinavian
  8. Team Ireland: Ryanair, Aer Lingus
  9. Team Holland: KLM, DutchBird
  10. Team Japan: Japan Airlines, ANA, Asiana (?)
  11. Team New Zealand: Air New Zealand
  • Try to be creative!
    You can record wherever you want, during pushback, takeoff, touchdown, turn…
    Try different day times and perspectives!

• Only 2 videos per user!
    I don’t need that many submissions, for every team eventually 2, otherwise It’ll be too long

How to submit:
Upload the clips to mediafire, YouTube or other media platforms and give me a link. I will review them and eventually use them.

Thanks for your help! :)

2 Likes

iOS does not have recording yet…:(:(:(:(

iOS Has recording it’s easy to look up on YouTube, and is stable, I can send my clip in soon

Perfect! Thanks for the support!