For this year’s 2017 Infinite Flight Olympics I will be leading Team GB!
We aim to compete to the highest standard with the most professional pilots and be the best we can be in the games.
We have a few entry requirements needed to join Team GB, as detailed below:
• Must be Grade 3 or higher
• Must have either BA, Jet2, Thomas Cook or FlyBe aircraft
Our fleet is outlined below:
• A318 - British Airways
• A319 - British Airways
• A321 - Thomas Cook
• A380-800 - British Airways
• B737-800 - Jet2
• B747-400 - British Airways
• B757-200 - British Airways
• B767-300 - British Airways / Thomas Cook
• B777-200ER - British Airways
• B787-10 - British Airways
• B787-9 - Virgin Atlantic
• Bombardier Dash 8 - FlyBe
• Erj-190 - British Airways
• Erj-195 - FlyBe
We are looking for 12 members to join our team (you don’t have to be from the UK)
So what happens when I join?
You will be added to our Slack channel and be given a briefing of expectations from you as a team member.
Team members wishing to join must also take part in a testing process.
@Boodz_G (Admin, Member)
Sign up here:
Hope you choose us and let the games begin!