IF Logo colour discrepancy

Hey everyone.

Whenever I’m on the forum an I want to go back to the home page, I would click the logo in the top left corner.

BUT

The logo is a slightly different color than the background which drives me nuts.

36 PM

Not sure if this bugs anyone else, but I would like it changed. Thanks!

(LOL it probably won’t be fixed but oh well)

-Pieeee

7 Likes

Just noticed that to, no big deal though it is like one shade different…

2 Likes

I have noticed it too, though it hasn’t bothered me. You never know though, maybe it will be fixed!

2 Likes

It’s known, and there’s a topic around here somewhere for it with an explanation.

Okay Mr. S.

Ill look for it real quick…

1 Like

Looks like it’s closed due to 3-months inactivity.
Anyway, not a priority. It’ll get adjusted eventually.

4 Likes

Lol, my OCD is killing me with that ;)

6 Likes

Looks like its browser related. See attached images: 👇🏼👇🏼

Safari

Logo box blends in with no color issues

Chrome

Like the original post, the box around the logo can be picked out.

43 PM

4 Likes

Just noticed that as well, who else will look at the logo every time they log on?

1 Like

This is even beyond the so called “first-world-problems”. Meticulous? Yes!

3 Likes

It looks quiet swell here… But on separate threads, thats when the changes happen…

Does it really matter that much? I mean yeah I guess it is annoying but like…you can always use the IFC on your phone…

1 Like

It happens on my ipad too…

2 Likes

I swear some people read posts with Magnifying glasses or with 100000% zoom…

1 Like

Yeah, I would also like it changed. It should be top priority and above anything else!

i dont see anything wrong with the logo

I get that this isn’t that important of a change but, it’s always a nice thing to point out to the moderators and developers for them to fix when they have or get the chance.

The CRJ release has been delayed by 9 months while we research browser compatibility issues with the forum. Upon further review it was found that the logo has caused violations instead of someone’s little brother. We will get through this…Together

(kidding of course…no need to reply )

13 Likes

screeching internally and eternally

3 Likes