IF lags on my iPhone 6S plus

Hi everyone,

I just got my iPhone 6S plus and the first thing I tried was IF… I got the shock of my life when I saw that it lags big time! On the other hand, on my iPhone 6, it runs smooth!
I did find out that my 6S+ has the Samsung chip.
My friend that has the same phone but his has the TSMC chip, IF runs smooth and perfect with everything on high and very high (plane quality).
Anyone has the same problem??
Please tell me I’m not the only one…

Thank you!

Greetings,

Jessie

How long have you had your phone? Long enough to necessitate a complete power off-power on? Long enough to have accumulated a large number of apps running in the background?

Me too but mine is an iPhone 5s and it has 5.3gb available.

Run a geekbench benchmark and see if you have a inferior phone. Also turn off low power mode if you have that on.

I run the iPhone 6s Plus and have not had a single problem so far ✊🏻 on 🚪

1 Like

Yeah same lol that 2 gigs of ram helps

1 Like

The difference between the TSMC and Samsung chips is that the TSMC has slightly better battery life, but the extra performance is tiny.

Presume you are on max settings?

Just a few days. When I first started IF, I had some background apps open. My second time I made sure there were no apps open. Third time I powered off and turn it on but nothing helped… It runs smoothly for the first 5 minutes and then it starts to lag. Couldn’t even switch cams.

1 Like

I started with max settings and then I went on medium and low…

Are your settings on high??

You may want to try un-installing IF and installing a new one.

Yes… I did this and last night I went and reset my phone and reinstall iOS 9.1… But don’t see any difference… 🙁

That’s exactly what I did too.

I run a 6 with everything on high/VeryHigh, it stutters a little, but otherwise no problems at all.

@Jessica_de_Cuba yes they are

Try the following to see if this help.

1. Close all background apps
  2. Press and hold the power button until you see the message “slide to power off” and release the button, DON’T turn it off.
  3. Press and hold the home button, don’t release the button until you see all the apps.

Apparently this “flush” your iPhone memory and empty it. Try this before running IF.