IF laggy after redownload.

Hey all!

So I decided to take a little break from IF and I wanted to try other apps and so I uninstalled Infinite Flight. I reinstalled it and decided to test it out in solo and all of a sudden everything is laggy. I have restarted my device multiple times and yet nothing has been fixed.

Previously IF was runny quite smoothly with no major problems.

I have more than 4gb storage so I have enough to be able to fly in global aswell.

My WIFI is still strong and has been ever since.

My device is a Huawei P8 Lite.

I hope someone can help me with this issue.

Thanks,

Flight Gamer

Hello! How much memory is currently stored in your device. When you “took” a break to try other apps, do you know how much memory you were using up?

• EDIT:
    Ok as I have looked more into the device, your phone can barely handle global as it is, as Brandon mentioned, I would suggest play on lower settings. 2GB memory isn’t enough and when you use up “quite a lot” on other apps, there isn’t much room for more.

@Ryan_Vidad I did use up quite a bit however I have uninstalled all of them.

Hello! Please try these things down below :)

• Keep as much unused internal device memory (RAM) available. 1GB is the recommended amount
  • Android: Change device display resolution
  • Settings > Display > Display size to Large, Larger or Largest.
  • Some devices will offer to change Display Resolution instead, set that to the smallest possible.
  • Ensure Text to Speech (TTS) is enabled
  • Disable active ad or message blocking apps
  • Don’t modify, “Root”, or “Jailbreak” your device
  • Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device
  • Lower Infinite Flight graphics and performance settings
  • Set Rendering Resolution to Low
  • Set Rendering Quality to Low
  • Disable Anti Aliasing

Also, what version of the Android Software are you running on?

Happened to me too 2 days ago, not sure what’s happened but restart the app by forcing it closed before you do it would help you out.

I force stopped the app and now it isn’t lagging anymore. Thanks for trying to help me guys!