I have come across an issue when I attempted to do an overnight flight on my iPhone 5S.
When I go to sleep it’s fine for about 5 hours before it just crashes (replay says it’s 5 hours)
The iPhone 5S is my Infinite Flight phone and has nothing else on it except Infinite Flight. The Infinite Flight settings were all on LOW and because the exact thing happened yesterday night I re-installed Infinite Flight yesterday and it still does the exact same thing.
Any help? Thanks.
What do I do if I experience app crashes or lag?
General tips regardless of device:
- Turn Limit Frame Rate ON (box should be ticked) if you notice that your device tends to heat up or if you are experiencing lag. A device that heats up too much is more likely to suffer performance degradation which could lead to lag and app crashes.
- Infinite Flight doesn’t take up a specific amount of storage, it can change depending on the area you’re flying in etc. We therefore recommend that you always have at least 1GB of storage available on your device.
- Before longer flights, it is advised to reboot your device and close any apps running in the background to enhance your experience.
- It is possible to fly and charge the device at the same time. The key to this is to use less power than being charged. One way to accomplish this is lower your screen brightness and ensure Infinite Flight’s low power mode is enabled.
- Disable active ad or message blocking apps
- Don’t modify, “Root”, or “Jailbreak” your device
- Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device
- Lower Infinite Flight graphics and performance settings
- Lower the Rendering Resolution setting.
- Disable Anti-Aliasing.
- Lower the Rendering Quality setting.
- Lower the Texture Quality setting.
Unless his device have 8GB and most of the aircraft downloaded, most likely not an issue :)
@IFliPlanes - since you don’t have anything on it, i would recommend a factor reset.
Sure, I’ll try a factory reset.
I’ll update you when I try an overnight flight.
I’ve done all of these haha.
Yep, the ol’ factory reset worked. Even tho I didn’t want to do it, it flies like a dream now. Thanks.
I know, it’s a pain to do it but sometimes it’s literally the only solution.
Great to hear it works now! :)