If keeps crashing

I am loading into a flight in solo mode and in the middle of loading it keeps crashing. I have tried 5-6 times and it has not worked.

1 Like

I would try to restart your device to see if that works.

1 Like

Also just a question what device are you using?

1 Like

iPhone 7 is the device

1 Like

Then RAM shouldn’t be an issue, as it has 2GB, try deleting some things apps or pictures off your phone, as it could just not have any more storage space, if not then simply delete IF and reinstall it, you will lose all your replays but that will free up quite a bit of space depending on how many replays you have, but if you delete it, you will lose all your replays so

how much storage space do you have on it?

The same thing kept happening to me after I had the app open for long periods of time, but restarting my Ipad solved it for me.

Thank you for contacting support! We are here to help you have the best experience possible and ask that review the information below to better troubleshoot your experienced lag and crashes. Below are some basic steps taken that may help resolve the issue:

• Keep as much unused internal device memory (RAM) available. 1GB is the recommended amount
  • Android: Change device display resolution
    • Settings > Display > Display size to Large, Larger or Largest.
      • Some devices will offer to change Display Resolution instead, set that to the smallest possible.
    • Ensure Text to Speech (TTS) is enabled
  • Disable active ad or message blocking apps
  • Don’t modify, “Root”, or “Jailbreak” your device
  • Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device
  • Ensure you have at least 1GB of free storage space available before your flight
  • Lower Infinite Flight graphics and performance settings
    • Set Rendering Quality to Fast if Best and Good options have not improved your lagging or crashing
    • Set Texture Quality to Low
    • Disable Anti-Aliasing (make sure it is off)
    • Enable Limit Frame Rate (make sure it is checked on)

If you try everything above and still have trouble, check to make sure you have the latest firmware update available for your device installed. Lastly, we recommend you back up your replays and delete the app, restart device power, then sign into the same account used to purchase the app originally to reinstall.

For further assistance please respond with detailed information about your device, operating system, scenarios to reproduce the lag, and any applicable screenshot. Kind Regards.

1 Like

My IPhone has 32gigs if storage.

I have tried all of that and it is not working…

Infinite Flight requires you to have at least 1GB of storage free. I would clear some storage out before you fly your next flight on live or solo

I recently deleted 5-6 apps that were taking a lot of space to see if it helps my IF because this is happening for a while.

I would also get rid of some replays that you don’t need and just keep the ones that are flights that you flew. That’s what I do

1 Like

Hey! I use an iPhone 7 too! I recommend before a long flight or any flight restarting your phone and clearing your infinite flight Cache. It works for me, hope this helps!

1 Like

Thanks for your help!

2 Likes

No problem. If you have any other questions, just PM me

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.