IF keeps crashing

So, I got an iPad Air and bought IF… Installed and instantly logged in into IF… Downloaded a few planes… Clicked fly and waited for it to load… At 30% loading it suddenly crashes… Redownloaded, erased iPad & etc… What can I do to fix this?

More info please… iOS/Infinite Flight version etc. Sounds like a pretty odd issue.

2 Likes

IOS 9.3.5… IF is up to date @anon31652286

1 Like

Sorry, I can’t help you on this one. You will have to wait for a moderator to reply :)

1 Like

Hello!

What kind of iPad are you using?
Why are you still on iOS 9?

Hopefully we’ll get it working asap :)

3 Likes

No software updates 😢

1 Like

He said in the original post… iPad Air. Infinite Flight worked on my iPad Mini 1 with iOS 9.

3 Likes

Oh, that’s hard.

You’ll probably need to do a factory reset of your iPad as you’ve tried everything else I’m afraid.

2 Likes

I did it twice already

2 Likes

Oh. You wrote that too.
Sorry. I obviously need to clean my glasses.

Does it crash no matter what airplane you try with? Like the C172?

2 Likes

Tried everything… Even the super dec

1 Like

I have an iPad Air that I use for software development, and it runs the latest iOS version (10.3.3) perfectly. Strange to why your iPad won’t work… are you sure it’s an Air? Could it be an iPad 4?

1 Like

Try turning down settings in IF. If that doesn’t work, then you may need to contact Apple. Sounds like you could be having a memory issue, iOS will kill any app that’s using too much memory.

1 Like

Err… my bad… it’s an ipad mini 2… my grandfather gave it to me and told me it’s an ipad air 😭

1 Like

Mini 2 should be able to run 10.3.3, and would possibly fix the issue.

1 Like

OH MY GOD… Its an ipad air 1…

Still the same. Should be able to upgrade.

It says no updates…

Are you sure it is an iPad Air? It’s should be able to update to iOS 10.3.3, if it doesn’t, your device isn’t an iPad Air nor an iPad mini 2.

If you go to Settings - General - Regulatory and copy the model you have they may give you a better advice.

I can’t update it… theres no other way… my pc is broken… cant use itunes