IF_International's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ PHKO

Hi everyone,
Welcome to my ATC tracking thread! I am using this to practice for my IFATC practical since I am planning to become one hopefully at the end of 2021. I will inform you of which airports I will open in the replies section before each session, since I will be doing this more than once. All ATC operations are to be conducted on the Training Server.

Frequencies: Ground and Tower

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey, make sure to include the airport you are open at in both your title and your post!

I suggest reading through this, it explains how to make one of these correctly.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip! :)

1 Like

Please tag next😉

2 Likes

Server: Training
Time: 2050Z
Freq: Ground, Tower

ATIS: Toulouse Blagnac airport, ATIS information ALPHA, time 1800Z, wind 120@16, visibility 9, temperature 14 Dew point 7, QNH 3036.
NOTAMS departing runway 14L, landing runway 14R, advise on initial contact, you have information ALPHA.

@Ahmed1, @Julien_Narayanasawmy, @SWA1997, anyone?

1 Like

Here’s the info for my session:

Freq: Ground and tower
Open: 2155Z

ATIS:
Paris Charles airport, ATIS information Alpha, time 2146 Zulu, wind 040@10 visibility 6, temperature 2, Dew point -5, QNH 1030. Remarks no light aircraft accepted at this time, file FPL before taxi, use of Departure and Arrival procedures recommended. Landing runways 09L and 08R, departing runways 08L and 09R. Advise on initial contact, you have information ALPHA.

Tags: @Icelandair_TeamICE, @Ahmed1, @Julien_Narayanasawmy, @SPEEDBIRD101, @FlyIf_0011IFPA, @Fung_Sum-sum, @CessnaPilot

1 Like

come on now?

ill be flying a baby bus to geneva

Now, yes!! LFPG to Geneva?

yea, im there

Airport: FSPP
Server: Training
Time: 1940Z, open for 30min
Freq: Tower

ATIS: Praslin Island Airport, ATIS information ALPHA, time 1845Z, wind 180@2, visibility unknown, temperature 28, QNH 1012. Landing runway 15, departure runway 15. Notams aircraft size restrictions in effect.
Advise on initial contact, you have information ALPHA.

TFRs: No aircraft larger than TBM930 allowed.

Tags: @Julien_Narayanasawmy, @Ahmed1, @SPEEDBIRD101, @Icelandair_TeamICE, @FlyIf_0011IFPA, @Fung_Sum-sum @CessnaPilot, @Ezzie

3 Likes

I dont see you. im on training

You should be now, I had a connection problem

1 Like

It’s a great GA airport. You can fly to the islands…

1 Like

Wait @FlyIf_0011IFPA I saw you disappeared from radar screens

1 Like

im flying to FSIA then to FSPP

1 Like

Why I tagged almost 10 people and only you are here?

Oops I pressed the wrong button…
disregard last message

I’m controlling at expert right now :(