IF & IFC Integration to enhance training and communication

Would vote, none left. ☹️

1 Like

Then go clear a vote, you do know that’s possible right

1 Like

This would be a really fun way for more pilots in IF to join the IFC and allow us to communicate with other pilots

1 Like

You have my vote! This is a really solid and well thought-through feature request. I’m impressed!

Your idea is excellent, I believe that it would pull IF and the IFC closer together and support topics about having to contact other person would be managed a whole lot easier.

It would mean an even stronger sense of community across Infinite Flight and its years to come!

Well done!
Captain BennyBoy

1 Like

This is a great feature request! You’ve got my vote as well. Can’t wait to see this come to IF!

1 Like

Great example where this would be useful tonight. I was controlling at DCA and every time a pilot made did a tough and go as part of flying in a pattern he would call a go around. For a while I thought he was really (really!) bad at landing, but eventually it became clear it though you had to call a GA for every T&G.

I told him to check help but who knows if he will. I was going to send him a short msg letting him know that wasn’t necessary (nor appreciated :) ), but there is no one on IFC with the same name as his IF display name.

Bummer!

1 Like

bumping because this would be great for pilot-controller communication

2 Likes

Gonna bump this because it seems so useful!

3 Likes

Great idea! I voted!

1 Like

I remember this, I almost forgot about this, and what do I see, this very thread. I cannot emphasize how great of a feature this would be.

1 Like

Great idea! You have my vote!

1 Like

Bumping this because it defiantly needs to be added!

4 Likes

And agreeing to what @SkysTheLimit87 said , we need it. But we REALLY NEED IT. So, bumped!
Go and vote for it!

5 Likes

Was about to remove my vote but then remembered how great of an idea this would be. Would help pilots to learn so much, would get more opinions into the community and would make contacting people a lot easier. Please vote.

2 Likes

Why would you remove your vote? This is probably one of the smartest ideas EVER made as a #features on the IFC!

4 Likes

Agreed. Luckily i didn’t. Being TL2 is so hard with so few votes though 😂

3 Likes

I finally might stop seeing 3 people on 27L at EGLL TS, definitely got my vote!!

3 Likes

Great idea in my opinion!

But could we also maybe add some sort of frequency or chat room where pilots within a certain area could communicate with each other?
I get that a lot of people just leave their devices alone while cruising but maybe some would still be interested (if course this wouldn’t be mandatory but just a place to enjoy the flight - other than waiting to arrive at the destiantion)

1 Like

You have IFC DM’s and Unicom.

This is easily one of the best feature requests I’ve seen. What a great layout! I’d love for this to be implemented.

6 Likes