If IFATC had to stay at 1 airport for a week, what airport would you pick?

If you could choose any airport in the entire world to have IFATC controlling there for an entire week and every infinite flight user would fly to/from there, which would it be?

My top choice would be KLAX or LLBG.

I chose KLAX because it’s huge and there are many runways, making way for less congestion.

I chose LLBG because it also has many runways, and it is in Israel, which is such a beautiful country to me.

6 Likes

From the ATC perpective, probably EHAM because it has a layout that allows for 3 landing runways and 2 for takeoff or viceversa. And from a pilot perspective, probably LEBL because it’s my home airport

4 Likes

I love Vancouver for the scenery but if everyone is flying there I would have to go with an airport with a ton of runways like Denver, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Paris, etc.

2 Likes

@Infinite2674, but wouldn’t it be hard to control all IF users out of or into EHAM. Wouldn’t you rather Los Angeles or a big airport like that? (Ps: your entitled to whatever airport you like, hence the title lol)

1 Like

EHAM has more runways than LAX, and pointing to all directions… and is very big, so I prefer amsterdam

3 Likes

San Fransisco, it would be interesting to see how IFATC would operate the perpendicular and parallel runways.

7 Likes

Please continue in this thread, thanks: What's your favorite airport in IF

1 Like

I think this a duplicate of: What's your favorite airport in IF

2 Likes

@Thunderbolt, this question is teeny different as it is asking what airport you would want for the entire IF community to fly in/out of at once.

I actually think it belongs here, just with a title change. He’s not asking the favorite airport, he’s just asking which airport you would pick if IFATC had to stay at 1 airport all week.

4 Likes

Yes! I agree with LLBG!!

2 Likes

I controlled Lisbon yesterday and I have to say. It was really efficient and really fun! I had 21 and 17 for takeoffs and 21 for landings. It was super efficient and allowed for me to have one aircraft landing, 2 aircraft lining up and one on final. I had a great time.

6 Likes

@Z-Tube, happy to hear that! I also love that airport and it’s sad to fly there with nobody else around…

1 Like

I wouldn’t control for the week 😂
I would control for a day, then I’d get pretty bored of controlling the same airport. But it would be either KLAX or EGLL

1 Like

WSSS 100% for me!!!

1 Like

Lisbon was fun… Altough I forgot to put my landinng gear down and kinda landed without them lol

3 Likes

I completely agree. I wish it was more popular in Infinite Flight. As far as I’m aware of, it’s really only occupied by my pilots . It’s very rare for me to see someone there :(

1 Like

@Planeviation, I hate those ones lol

1 Like

I’m glad you liked one of my favorite airports!
Obrigado ~ 👍

4 Likes

@anon28254084, it fill up very fast though (it only has 2 runways)

1 Like