If I cancelled a subscription, do I need to use a different account until the subscription runs out?

So around a month ago, I canceled my subscription for a half year (6 months) subscription that was auto-renewed. I called iTunes about it and received credit from it, but it still shows whenever I try to log in, that it (subscription) is still there. So that brings me to my main question, because I want to buy an annual (1year) tomorrow or the day after… Do I need to use a different account to play on live until my subscription runs out?

Nope it should add on to it so you have what’s left plus the year

No, that sub will be used then you will automatically jump into your 1 year subscription.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
N91190KJ

1 Like

But I don’t want the 6-month. I just want to have an annual so I can renew it every Christmas.

Added some pictures to show. ⬆️

Well…I’m not sure if that is possible. Maybe Seb can help you out.

Yeah you will need to make a new one then if it hasn’t run out yet unless you ask a staff member to do something if possible. I would just have it add on, just every year keep the money back from Christmas.

Ok thanks @Chatta290 and @anon7075715.

1 Like

You’re very much welcome!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
N91190KJ

1 Like

Sorry and thank you very much. Merry Christmas and have a happy new year guys!

1 Like

Same to you and your family :)

1 Like

Also how do you turn off auto renew?

This should do the trick. :)

@JT_Playz, I changed the link, check again.

1 Like

Thank you 🙏

1 Like

Why do you wanna end your subscription for the best simulator ever

I already stated why.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.