IF has now People at Airports (Easter Egg)

Is this only at EDDM and KLAX?

1 Like

petition to add me at klas

1 Like

EDDN*

Apparently they are at more airports.

3 Likes

I need to be modeled alongside 15/33 at PANC next 😂

1 Like

I hope that Shep’s Mound at Sydney gets these 3D human models!

1 Like

Behind the scenes picture ;)

81 Likes

The real question is, who took this behind the scenes picture of the behind the scenes being taken?

12 Likes

This will be found at the next wave of new airports now haha

1 Like

And will you find the 3D model of this 3D modeling experiment? 👀

8 Likes

That was me, and maybe there is a hidden 3D model of me taking the behind the scenes picture at an airport somewhere in IF 👀

15 Likes

16 Likes

And then there was still @Marc watching you taking a pic of Laura creating a 3D scan of me, maybe that’s 3D modeled too, would be a nice addition to Friedrichshafen airport just for the inside joke

6 Likes

Ok, at this point I’m starting to get a bit paranoid

8 Likes

Just for the record, even Moritz doesn’t know where he is added. He’s discovering himself still to this day… :p

7 Likes

I’m already preparing the first set of bribes to get 3D modeled as well. I’ll be the catering person bringing coffee on board the airplanes. ☕️

3 Likes

Wow where is it 😲

We’ve already disqualified you from RJs, Short and Medium Haulers for your own safety. You’re too tall and we don’t want you banging your head on those low aircraft ceilings and spilling the coffee isn’t allowed.

4 Likes

When i was starting uo the cessna i felt like i was being watched, and i looked to the right of me, and there is @Moritz withba camera aswell!

1 Like

@Moritz in a airport he designed. ZRH

14 Likes

I accept that as a challenge.

2 Likes