Back in December of 2016 I created this post:
Since then, many things have changed:
- Global happened (huge
game changer!simulator changer!)
- 8 extra aircraft have been added, which brings the amount of aircraft to 59!
- 5 aircraft were reworked (A318/A319/A320/A321 & CRJ-200)
- 67 unique liveries were added, which now brings the total amount to 336!
- 152 aircraft and livery combinations were added, which now brings the total amount to 640!
The 18.6 update brought that number up to 679!
Some other fun facts:
- amount of aircraft with an Infinite Flight livery: 15
- aircraft with the most liveries: 737-800, 40 liveries
- amount of aircraft with a generic livery: 48
- airline with the most liveries: Delta Air Lines, 17 liveries
I’ve created a simple database, which I update every time there’s something to add.
Other data I’ve added for nearly each aircraft:
- cruise speed
- flap limits
Like I said then: “Just try to image how much work has gone into creating all of it!”.
So kudos to Infinite Flight LLC and everyone else contributing to this extraordinary flight sim.