IF for the Holidays

How will you make Infinite Flight part of the upcoming holiday weekend? As time permits, I’ll be patrolling the coasts of Florida in a USCG C-130J.

5 Likes

I won’t. I’ll be social, not sit around playing games.

14 Likes

No, I’m going to take a break to be with my family.

3 Likes

I’ll be enjoying my time with my family

1 Like

I have plans with my family as well. It was just meant as a fun question.

3 Likes

I will play a tiny bit but I’m recovering from my appendix operation I had yesterday. Im also going to Albania next week so I’ll play it on the plane there

2 Likes

That doesn’t sound like a nice early Christmas gift:-/

5 Likes

I know but I’m getting better. By Sunday I should be back to normal :)

5 Likes

I had mine removed ~5 years ago. It sucked, but only for a couple days.

1 Like

I’ll be with my family, but I’m still in school, so I’m with them Allie time, so I’ll be palying a lot of IF, flying some QV routes. Anyways, most of my friends are out of town.

1 Like

Not sure but I’ll probably be reading my Black Butler Manga, listening to Miku and maybe once in a while fly on live(perhaps do a bunch of touch and goes @KDEN)

1 Like

I’ll be out with hommie Santy Clause and 757 drinking Diet Cherry Coke and eating Lays. Up in the north ploe where we can see the elves make toys for the kids of the world. :D

1 Like

Developing my VA and then I’ll take time with my family ;-) and friends ;-)

I Will Fly When i can Will be in australia during the holidays So might not be able to fly to much.

I will also be with my family , my Boeing family !

1 Like

For the holidays, I am on the “Quest for Grade 5.” I’m flying in a Cessna 172 for a long time to get my flight time up. I’m also spending my time with my family.

Will be having a wonderful weekend with ourfamily so wd can’t!

1 Like

Is this what you’ll be doing during the holidays?

1 Like

I will fly SAN - LAX and back bringing dads and moms home to their families on IF.

i will be with my family