IF Dreams?

have you ever dreamed of infinite Flight? For example, last night I dreamed that I was ghost because I was in taxiway and that I collision on the plane so I was concentrating on the taxiway and not on the plane to quote and I was sad 😅 this is a dream annoying 😂

8 Likes

Had a dream of @Raidon23 actually making a good landing, obviously which will never happen.

23 Likes

Hahaha 😂😂😂

2 Likes

I think I have becuase half of my flight time is probably when I’m asleep long-haulin’ I can’t remember them though. I did dream I had a week’s holiday in Toronto last night though… 😂

We can all dream, that’s hilarious!

4 Likes

Had a dream of @PlaneGeek actually becoming an officer, obviously which will never happen.

12 Likes

I also had a dream of @Raidon23 being a good controller, obviously which will never happen as well.

11 Likes

Half of my flights also I sleep 😂
I calculate the flight time before waking up much more than my sleep hours ✈️😂

2 Likes

I also had a dream of @PlaneGeek Being a good pilot that never crashes, which obviously will never happen as well.

10 Likes

This is a nightmare 😅
Anyway; I don’t think I have had a IF dream. That’s actually strange because I spend a considerably amount of time on IF.

5 Likes

Had a dream of me not landing nose first and landing under -4000 V/S.

3 Likes

I sometimes dream about being a Grade 5 pilot and IFATCing (is that even a word?) people lol. Also about having some new aircraft and some water textures and other features.

2 Likes

Wooow already that when I am at -200 v / s, I find it hard to accept 😅

2 Likes

Dreams can come true 🤫

1 Like

Well, considering that I don’t dream and everything just goes blank when I sleep I can’t say that this has ever happened to me. At times during my boring classes I wish that I dream of playing IF instead of trying to write a 5 page essay.

3 Likes

Had a dream where @anon41771314 didn’t destroy the IF fleet in one FNF day😂

2 Likes

I had a dream that I lost my IF account, so sad 😢

1 Like

I had a dream I could actually land with nose dive to the runway and pulling up

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t remember any of my dreams. I just see darkness for about 5 mins then wake up.

2 Likes

I had a dream that Infinite Flight FINALLY reworked the 757 and added the 757-300. That might’ve been the best dream I’ve ever had.

4 Likes

The same 😂😂