IF crashing

Hello. IF has crashed again, this happens since 5 days ago, it usually crashed in about 2 hours of flight time. I am using an iphone 7 with about 100gb free space, all graphics setting at low, anti-liaising off, cleared cache already, plane count at none. I even reinstalled the game, restart the phone before the flight, but still everything I have done is useless, now I can’t fly above 2 hours.

Known issue. Devs are working on a fix.

2 Likes

Adding onto what @Altaria55 said above, here is the latest information on the issue provided by staff below.

2 Likes

Thankyou @Altaria55 @infiniteflight_17
But this issue only happens 5 days ago for me, people are having this issue way further ago. I just wonder why🥺

The iPhone 7 is a bit outdated currently. That may be the reason why.

1 Like

Happens to me as well. Also having very long freezing issues at the moment as well.

1 Like

Sure. Guess I am changing to a better one later on this year. Maybe the new SE.

Great! That may help you be able to withstand more flight time but just know you have the risk of the app still crashing with this issue being active. There are many steps I’d suggest trying when you get your new device to help avoid this, some of which @Altaria55 linked on his post within the thread linked.

1 Like