Hello guys!, i cant play with My new Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) i Log in my Account Press on play in the loadding screen the game crashes that happens 11 times! :( can anyone help me or tell how i can play without IF crashes
I would assume your device is compatible. Restart IF meaning to stop it from running in the background. If that doesn’t work then restart your tablet and try. If that doesn’t work then redownload IF.
Are you restarting your device before using IF?
Another solution is to delete the app from your device and re download it and try it again.
this has happened to me and this was always the solution
This device has all of the requirements, so here is what you should try:
- Uninstall Infinite Flight
- Restart your device
- Re-install Infinite Flight
If that does not work, please let me know. I can give you more advice if you need it.
To resolve your issue, please try the following steps:
• Relaunch Infinite Flight (make sure you stop it from running in the background first)
• Before starting a new flight, within Infinite Flight, go to Settings — General — & Tap “Clear scenery cache”. It’s at the bottom of the list.
• Also try to log out then back in on your account
• Then try to start another flight.
Note: In some rare cases, the steps above isn’t enough. If that should be the case, you will have to reinstall Infinite Flight.
Also, are you trying to fly on solo or online? Is your wifi connection strong?