IF Crash Issues

I have been facing crash issues for the past two weeks now.

1. About 2 weeks ago I was doing FNF from RJAA to KATL as DELTA 296 Heavy when I was about to start the descend all of a sudden IF crashed and I lost 10hrs flight time

2. After that incident probably last week I was doing a flight from VABB to VIDP. My flight safely landed but on the taxi to parking once again IF crashed

3. Just today I was doing a flight from OTHH to EGLL as Qatar 11 Super and after 3hrs into the flight the simulator once again crashed and I lost my progress.

I am using Samsung Galaxy S10 and I have done almost 600 online flights with it however for the last 2-3 weeks I am facing crash issues. Whenever i do a long haul flight i make sure that my device is on low power mode. I also reduce the brightness
I am not really sure why this is happening…is it a bug or issue related to the update?
And how can I avoid these problems in future?

Hey. What I have done recently is delete all of my replays from the app as I think that is causing the app to crash or it could help reduce the problem. IF are working on a fix & it shouldn’t hopefully be too much longer before it arrives

1 Like

Hello!

It is a known issue with Samsung phones that started when they upgraded them to Android 10. Not sure what or why, but we’ll do what we can to have it resolved in the next update. Whenever that will be.

Sorry about the inconvenience!

6 Likes

Thanks for the advice👍

Thank you for letting me know about this!👍

1 Like