IF community policemen

I agree, backseat moderators are annoying. Picking out small discrepancies isn’t cool, but it’s nice if you address duplicates for us as that saves us time and effort.

16 Likes

Smartass. That’s what it says.

2 Likes

Exactly that’s I’ll I’m trying to do just adress duplicates… I’m not a smarta** policeman. Some people would just like not having duplicate topics.

If you want to embarrass me in front of everyone, do so but I would appreciate a PM better. It just shows how immature you are. Please stop using this rediculous language such as “smarta**” and “topic police”. Use more civilized language. All I’m doing is reminding you there is a duplicate topic, not trying to be the police…

Oh boy now I’m the villain 😂😭😂😭

1 Like

I want trying to embarrass you. Probably you need embarrassing then maybe you’ll stop being annoying.

1 Like

When did he mention you?

Exactly. Always starting something like relax.

2 Likes

Guys, @gshazzaam and @Neal_Jha Calm down please. If you two have an issue take it to pm. There is no need to stirr each other up: This would end badly.

1 Like

He called me the topic police in another post

So? It’s not a big deal… Talk to him in a PM if you have an issue anyways.

This annoys me as well. Like lots. Backseat moderators help no one, and create conclusion and conflict. If you fancy yourself as a future mod, I doubt doing this will win you any brownie points.

@gshazzaam I have no problem with your tone here, but I can understand people who have a problem with it. What annoys me is that 3 people here have felt the need to do exactly what you said here. The first instance of this is the most blatant. If you don’t like the direction a thread is going, then leave it. No need to stay any more. If you have a particular problem with someones tone, PM them and quit trying to attention seek by doing it in public. If someone is being blatantly rude or offensive, flag and ignore. We have an excellent mod team for a reason.

1 Like

I don’t have a problem with anyone specifically stop saying i do.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’m done commenting. 😂😭😂😭not argue with people who can’t land with the center line in there middle of the landing gears.

1 Like

You’re not supposed to join the forum and start calling people annoying and smart***. I have been in the forum much longer than you, and people are trying to prevent duplicate topics. That’s all I’m doing. Thanks for your time.

1 Like

This topic is going no where. But for future reference, everyone please avoid being a smartass policeman. Addressing duplicates is all you need to do, everything else just causes trouble.

12 Likes