IF Community Karma Points

Do you have any stories of when a moderator, staff member, or any other Infinite Flight community member did something nice for you in Infinite Flight or on the Infinite Flight forums? Comment them down below.
The nicest thing I can remember is when Laura, a while back, quickly and swiftly helped me transfer all my stats on Live to a different account when Facebook shut down my log-in account to Infinite Flight, although the entire community has helped and supported me as well, with all the attempts at Infinite Flight projects and services that I’ve thrown out there!

25 Likes

I don’t have any specific stories, but I wanted to say that all the mods and staff are very helpful and are always looking to go above&beyond. Part of being staff for a Service is making sure that it’s users have the best possible experience, and the staff here never fail to reach that expectation.

11 Likes

Creating Infinite flight was the nicest thing they did for me

67 Likes

Managing the community from violence is what they did for me and all of us.

6 Likes

That was very generous of the devs. Love this story

6 Likes

A fellow pilot and I were flying, at the time I did not quite understand the “Flight of X” rule, we accidentally incorrectly used it and the person I was flying with got ghosted. I then contacted @JoshFly8 asking what we did wrong, he explained it to us then reversed the other pilot’s ghost!

10 Likes

I appreciate your feedback on this. I feel like this is similar to the Would You Rather: IF Edition post, since this is still related to Infinite Flight, and its community, and to spark the conversation on it

3 Likes

Best thing they ever did for me, and also for the rest of you were to add me as Moderator.

True story.

48 Likes

Waiting for Misha to say it was the worst thing to happen :)

14 Likes

My young ones, I am about to tell you a long and great story, so get comfortable.

Ones upon a time, The Devs told me to have a good day. The End.

In all seriousness though I thank them to the moon and back for spending countless amount of hours on working on global.

3 Likes

Really long, so I didn’t read the whole thing, but great story!

4 Likes

This is honestly the nicest thing anyone on this Community has done for me.

17 Likes

To not be banned when @schyllberg and @NEO we’re added as moderators.

17 Likes

When Zachary trained me up and helped me a lot.

2 Likes

I can imagine you feel that way, i truly can.

11 Likes

To quote myself on they day they were added, “isn’t about time we got Seb and NEO on board as it is coming up to summer and the forum is full of kids”.

15 Likes

It’s never too late pal

19 Likes

I also saw something like

”I’d say yes to anything regarding Seb”

14 Likes

Nice!

They picked the right person to be a moderator.

And he’s modest ( sarcamsm)

1 Like

I think we should rename the topic to

“Your opportunity to suck up to the Moderators”

Seems like a more appropriate title at the moment ;)

8 Likes