I have spotted more mistakes on the IF checklists app other than the F-22 pre-takeoff checklist , I will note them down bellow
- Cargo and fighter planes with Cabin ready on the pre-takeoff checklist and approach checklist
- The Cabin ready sign should be after the Landing lights (on) in the Approach checklist not at the last
- There must be a Decent checklist and not just an approach checklist . Decent checklist consists of Briefing , Decent preps , fuel , weather , ATIS , seat belts , no smoking and landing lights AND cabin ready at the end. The approach checklist should have LNAV disengaged , Autopilot disengaged , flaps , trim , spoilers , gear.
- There must be a FPV option or button or whatever to turn it on and off for takeoff and landing.
- Pilots usually turn on Engine number 2 first or Engine number 4 first from right to left
- In the Shutdown checklist Landing lights and strobe lights are already off because on the (after landing checklist) it says landing and strobe lights off which is correct but on the shutdown checklist it should not be there
- on the shutdown checklist Beacon lights (OFF) should be before Navigation lights (ON)