IF checklist

Hey I have a big problem how to add infinite flight checklist to the simulator screen?

1 Like

I think I know what you mean. What device do you have?

Hmmmm… could you be a bit more specific?

And is this what you are trying to do?

4 Likes

Now, I’ve got to say looks sweet

1 Like

I need that :)

1 Like

Yeah, when you have there app, how do you make it in game like that, I think that is what he is trying to say

1 Like

Well, I need to know for sure from him.

Can you PM me and tell me how to do it? @dca.iad.aviation

Also, depends on ur device, because that looks like it would be on an apple device ;)

1 Like

I have a Apple!

1 Like

Lol, I watch movies like that in long hauls

yes indeed I can’t display the checklists on If

1 Like

Whether you can overlay IF Checklists on Infinite Flight depends on your device.

If you are using an iPad, you can use Split Screen to use IF Checklists with Infinite Flight. To learn how to do so, you can either watch our video tutorial or follow the instructions below, and you’ll be good to go!

1. Open Infinite Flight.
  2. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the Dock.
  3. On the Dock, touch and hold the IF Checklists icon, then drag it to the screen.

If you cannot find the IF Checklists icon in the Dock, you can open it before using Infinite Flight to make it appear in the recent app section of the Dock. We also recommend you check out this video tutorial and/or this written tutorial made by Apple to learn more about how to use Multitasking on your iPad.

iPhones do not support Split Screen at the moment.

If you are using an Android device running at least Android 7.0 (Nougat), you can use Multi-Window to use IF Checklists next to Infinite Flight.

If you are using an Android running an older version than Android 7.0 (Nougat), it is still possible that your device supports Multi-Window. To find out if your device is compatible and how to use it, just Google your Android device followed by multitasking or Multi-Window, as the compatibility depends on your manufacturer and software version.

Please let me know if you have any further questions — I’m happy to help. :)

5 Likes

No Tablets have it as well!

1 Like

i didn’t mean only Apple devices, i was observing that the screen shot was for what looked like an Apple device

I have iphone 11 it’s not possible…

I think it’s only possible for the iPad Pro

1 Like

Thanks I’ll try it out
It’ll be great to have a checklist on screen

1 Like

No, it is possible for all iPads that have IOS 11 or above installed.

2 Likes