IF-Checklist app iOS

Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/if-checklist/id1057013874?mt=8

• “This app makes the Infinite Flight simulator a whole new experience through a realistic pilot checklist that provides flight requirements from start-up to shutdown. Expand your experience and knowledge as a simulator pilot with this app. It is applicable to all aircraft.”

• New improved layout coming in next update.

• More features coming in the near future.

PM me for support. Yes it’s limited ATM, but the future is bright.

Michael

9 Likes

Will it be available for Android at some point in time?

1 Like

Doubtful…

I love what you have done! The layout does need a lot of improvement, as you said you will do. The logo needs improvement as well as it’s very pixelated. I will buy this app later today just so I can do my checklists, thank you!

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ll PM you a photo of the new layout, it’s completely redone. :)

Nice! It’s ashame it’s paid :(((

2 Likes

Not at all! He deserves every single penny, making apps are very hard and the developer deserves it! If you don’t want to pay, then it’s your loss.

4 Likes

Ok there’s no need to get stressy! I simply made a comment of what my opinion was as I’m entitled to do that!

2 Likes

It’s fine, but hard work is most times not free, so try to help the developer :)

2 Likes

One moment is that app that you can usa while playing the game??

Not yet, no. But you can try multi-tasking if that works.

Just purchased it! Great work.

1 Like

How long did this take you to make? and what code language did you script it in?

When I first saw this, it reminded me a lot of the LiveCode platform.

Just bought it sorry but 👎 I’d rather have had a can of Coke just my thoughts

1 Like

Keep in mind the app is in its early stages, he nearly put it out a while ago, and sure it needs a lot of improvements, but trust me, this app will be really nice in its further stages.

2 Likes

Ahh man you spoiled the mood by adding a price tag! Anyway looks like a cool app that is worth the money. I might buy it at some point ;)

1 Like

I’ll look forward to that hopefully it will get better

I’m not sure I like the interface. Something like this would be nice I think:

iOS update was released by Apple last night. It now has a more feasible UI and then I redid the whole app to add more realism. Go check it out today on the App Store, IF-Checklist

1 Like