IF bad habits

I think my bad habit in Infinite flight is always diverting. I’m very busy throughout the day so I try to do long flights. For example if I’m out for 5hours I will do a 8t flight. Once I get back from my activity, I have 3hrs left. Instead of me waiting for the 3hrs. I will just divert to a local airport. Does anyone else relate to my bad habit?

3 Likes

🤷‍♂️ maybe u have me muted in your privacy setting or something.

In your sentence, sometimes I do that but I always tend to land at the destination airport so I can get as much XP and be realistic as possible

4 Likes

My bad habit would have to be parking. Grass areas, lakes ,Mountains Dirt roads
with @ZaneDavis etc etc No limits.

2 Likes

My bad habit is when I ran out of fuel when I do a long haul flight.

2 Likes

overspeeding.

2 Likes

my worst habit is definitely trusting IF’s fuel estimates… a hot mess 9 times out of 10

4 Likes

My bad habit is. When i am in active atc airport and if i am late i just rush quickly and kind of annoy others which i dont wanna do. Plus it wont be realistic because i rush everything (only if i am late)

3 Likes

In the the sim? Probably my obsession with flight hours and landing counts

in the community? Probably making fun of the “BuT ReAlIsM!!!” Brigade.

3 Likes

My bad habit is when I decent into an airport especially at a busy one I get so nervous that I quickly use the bathroom like 5 times even though I didn’t need to go lol 😂

2 Likes

Well, what can I say?

I definetely tend to take way too much fuel with me, which often leads to me having to worry about MLW, one time I even landed a 757 even though it was still way too heavy, another time I had to dump so much fuel into the desert because I really underestimated the range of the 777-200LR.
I also tend to fail to align correctly when pushing back

2 Likes

That explains the wild fires! 😂😅

1 Like

for me it’s not landing on the centerline

2 Likes

Better than polluting the ocean I guess

2 Likes

Can definitely be challenging in crosswind landings.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.