IF Airport Wiki

I have linked this site to another wiki which is taking the more holistic approach. This site will be focusing on Airport layouts and schematics associated with IF.

Plan
A) Complete first pass through if ALL Bravo and Charlie airports. This should be done by end of Sep 2015
B) Add in finer detail of gate layouts for all Bravo airports
C) Add in Delta airports

While going through this I will also attempt to reflect where I believe some airports will be reworked and will work with the team to make these improvements. I intend for this to be a working tool to help communicate the focus on continua led maintenance of existing released airport graphics.

www.kiltmchaggis.com

1 Like

I can help with Denver area airports.

Sorry if I confused the post. I am currently working on pulling actual airport schemstics from the IF database and marking them up on this wiki. I am currently helping the IF team redraw a lot of the airport designs. My wiki was a project I was working on to make these plans available to others. What I was wanting to know was if anyone wanted to help in the aircraft portion of the wiki as I am focused on the airport designs. What I will do is try to pop out the Denver schematics this weekend

How about expanding this project? I’ve started it ages ago, and since then had little time to do much work on it, but from time to time people have been contributing independently. Feel free to expand with any info you find useful:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Done a bit of work on that site. It needs more attention.

3 Likes

sure. I’ll help gladly

OK so I have linked to Alexei’s wiki. Rotate if you can provide your review page link I will also point to that. This leaves me to focus on providing airport layout info. This is good as my passion is more for the airports than the planes.

@Carmalonso if it is ok for me to use this platform for users to see what the current airport layouts either (a) are laid out in current release (b) have been redrawn ready for release © the artwork can be stitched in to some future official offering. This lets the users see what the airports will look like at a high level once they have been reworked and uploaded on the server.

Was thinking this might be a nice snippet of info to the end user so they can see what we are working. Communication is never a bad thing!

OK I have loaded KORD - Chicago including schematics for Terminals. Would like feedback.

www.kiltmchaggis.com

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Not being a pilot I would have no idea which gate can be used by which airline or plane type. IF does not distinguish. Those are the actual gate numbers taken from the latest dat file. My intention originally was for users to see where the gates are. Hope this helps. I will work on suppressing some of the lines tomorrow. Not sure about converting to black and white. Will look in to it.

Great Work !

KORD cleaned up a little. Center Apron now included for more detail. No option to export as black/white

HAWAII now availabe
www.kiltmchaggis.com

1 Like