IF Airport Editing - Global Update Chart

Latest Update: 18-MAR-2017

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-UR84lbYzkNeEhyXzlObi1CWm8

This link will CHANGE each time I publish the latest version. The link above is the ‘current’ safe source.

RED Airports = Military
YELLOW = A380 (Click on airport to see list of liveries)
ORANGE = +10,000ft runway (Click on airport to see list of liveries)
GREEN Airports = Passenger (Click on airport to see list of liveries)
BLUE Airports - General Aviation
BLACK = Completed waiting for me to add details

Size of Icon is relative to runway length.

Click on the airport icon to see the list of airlines for that airport. If it is a long list you will be able to scroll through it.

To see this data in the best format download the file to YOUR device and view in GOOGLE EARTH

THIS IS NOT A REQUEST PAGE. AS MENTIONED MANY TIMES BEFORE

1. ALL GLOBALLY ACTIVE AIRPORTS WILL BE AVAILABLE (some may be original XPlane format)
  2. WE WILL GET ROUND TO EDITING ALL AIRPORTS EVENTUALLY - IF YOU REALLY WANT YOUR AIRPORT DONE AND IT IS NOT IN THE PLOT - COME JOIN THE TEAM

The Beginning of the world is Nigh!

(If you would like the ability to search for airports, see the ground charts, see ALL of the spawn points AND also see which Airlines fly there then you may wish to acquire the LiveFlight application which will unlock the ability to see all aircraft in live and also provide KML exports!)

30 Likes

Any chance of adding ORK to this please?

1 Like

All airports will be included in Global.

4 Likes

Why don’t you join the airport editing team to do it yourself? :)
We need all the help we can get, email airports@liveflightapp.com to get started!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t know where start?

Take a look at this. It covers everything you need to know :)

9 Likes

When I opened this up in google earth EGLL is in Pretoria South Africa. Other than that, everything looks amazing

Good catch. Please retry

Now EGLL is where it should be, but is also still
in South Africa

1 Like

This is really cool! Loving it!

You need to clear your cache. It is probably there from the previous load 😀

What do the tan airports mean?

Orange airports are > 10k ft runway (I.e. For 747 and 777) but do not have regular A380 flights. They may look tan if you have a strange angle or several icons are clubbed together. Rotate the globe to get a better view.

If you click on the icon you can see which airlines fly from that airport.

1 Like

I have infinite flight 12 month live so I was wondering if global will be included. Also if I click on a airport is blank white even if I wait for it to load for a while. Is this happening to anyone else?

It doesn’t opens on google drive.

Download and view in Google Earth

Please don’t try and open in Google Drive. Download the file to your browser/phone/tablet then use Google Earth to open the file. It is a *.kml file and requires an app to interpolate.

Ok thanks for letting me know about that

Ok, I get it. I tryed to open it with my phone. Thank you!

Latest Update 28-Jan-2017

1 Like